At K2Share, we are about more than just making a deadline. We are about challenging ourselves, each other, our clients, and our partners to go that extra mile and succeed in making a difference in everything we do.
We believe that a company can only be as successful as each of its employees and as such, we take pride in each and every one of our employees and have developed a business model that lets each employee grow. We select employees that are technically capable, creative, and passionate about what they do and have managers that are highly committed to the success of their employees. In order to help our employees succeed, we pride ourselves in being a great place to work. We value behavior that: encourages personal development, allows people to excel, and creates a workplace where sincerity and open communication are the norm. At K2Share we live in the realm of the solution, not the realm of the problem.
In addition to providing a challenging and rewarding place to work, we offer the following benefits for full-time employees:
- 18 paid time off days (number of days increases with length of service at K2Share/CareerSafe)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Direct deposit and reimbursement of qualified expenses
- Comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Health savings account
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
- Flexibility for those needing time off for jury duty, voting, military leave, etc.
- Wellness reimbursement program (includes fitness reimbursement program)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Casual dress work environment
- Technical training and certifications as required
- Any of our CareerSafe Online training courses for free to employee and immediate family
View and apply for available positions
K2Share, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Some positions are security-sensitive and have more restrictive hiring requirements. Applicants may be subject to credit and background checks, as well as drug-testing.